It seems the year 2016 has had some mixed reviews. Some of us had an incredible year, and some of us had a horrible year.
When it comes to life, and whatever circumstance you're in... you have to take to good with the bad, and the bad with the good. And always try to keep in the back of our minds that things will in fact get better. Even when you feel like they won't.
Here at the HQ, we've made some resolutions >>>
1. Eat less donuts.
2. Workout more. But not overly obsess about it. That's easy to do.
3. Stop comparing ourselves to others. We are who we are, and there's beauty in that. Embrace who you are.
4. Spend less time on social media.
5. Spend more time with our families, and friends.
6. Take a trip. Even if it's just a tiny little get away. Refreshing your body, mind and spirit is important.
7. Drop the resentment within.
8. Share more kindness.
9. Help others in need.
10. Actually answer our cell phones, instead of just texting everyone we know.
11. Stop overanalyzing.
12. Cook more, eat out less.
13. Save more money.
14. Drink in moderation, or stop drinking all together.
Tackling all of these things all at once can be extremely overwhelming. One day at a time, girlfriend. Surround yourself with people that love, and support your resolutions. That'll make the tasks not see so much like tasks.
So again, whether your 2016 was good or bad... You are not destined to be unhappy. You are not defined by the events in your life. Your life is simply what you make of it. Of course, there will be good days and really really bad days. But always remember, you are not destined to be unhappy.
On that note, let's welcome 2017 with open arms, and expectation of complete and total happiness.
Best of luck to you all, and we look forward to spending 2017 with you.